A site to set up companies of the electronics and Information and communication technology sector, in the heart of a scientific campus of 15,000 people.
Location: near the University of Rennes 1 science campus (east of Rennes)
Area: 270 hectares (including 40 hectares vacant)
You will find:
- 115 companies (7,244 staff),
- a university town of 58,500 people of which 5,200 are studying electronics and ICT,
- 745 graduated engineers per year in electronics and ICT,
- 56 research laboratories (including 38% in the IT sector),
- a unique set of technical platforms : clean rooms, anechoid chambers, virtual reality center, Grid 5000, biocomputing, Echo 3D andIPv6 platforms,
- 2 business incubators (Gallium and Germanium) and private rental premises,
- 10 innovation grant agencies,
- 7 colleges (12,000 students).
Detailed presentation of the park site and aerial view.